Rathergate II: Certification of Live Birth a clear forgery
politics, scandal, criminal, elections, Democrats, corruption
November 25, 2008, Janet Porter
The Summary: The Certificate of Live Birth documents posted on Mr. Obama’s website http://www.fightthesmears.com, Daily Kos (a pro-Obama blog) and factcheck.org, (a pro-Obama political research group), were found to be altered and forged.
1. The problem of the pixels: When you have a green patterned document such as this, there should be a lot of green pixels from the background showing up between the letters that appear on the certification. But in this case, instead of green pixels, there are white and grey pixels between the letters, which result when you replace existing text with other text.
2. There is no second fold line. The pictures show two folds – necessary to fit any COLB into an envelope for mailing, but the document itself shows only one fold. This is another indication of document alteration.
3. There’s a blurred border. The border has a lower resolution than the rest of the document, which is another indication that it has been altered.
4. The border is one that is used in 2007 COLBs. As a security measure, Hawaii changes their borders every year. This is when the Obama campaign claims the certificate was obtained. That is fine except for the problem that …
5. The seal and signature stamp are from a 2008 COLB. As revealed by a process called edging, the Hawaiian seal and signature stamp on the back of the document are revealed to be from the wrong year!
Filed under: corruption, criminal, Democrats, elections, politics, scandal, urgent